nice too see you welcome at my blogger

Friday 27 January 2012

About my life

Assalamuilakum you allz..
cOe lmk x updatez blog tOx..cOz trlalu bz with Tahun Baru Cina With My Famliy ..
huhuxx..Famliy angkt jax yar...bez lh tyme cuti tOx tp ada sdih ny buat saia lh...bruk kjap jax alu mla gx ny..
hrumm...but i sitll lov her so much lh..miz you biey -W-...
before than i  want to tell you abOut mr -w-..her so nice man..but her very lov funny..
her so helpful guys..but her is sick lh..hrumm...after than before chiness new..her not eply my mz ..i very worry about her...i was call her..but her not pick up the phone...than tyme i very worry about her..hrumm...this tyme her was out from hosp at serikei..
i very happy cOz her was Out..i lov you god, my famliy n my mr W...

thx for your guyz...
from: Miz  AhmOi wandie
miz yOu biey....

No comments:

Post a Comment